Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sharing with The Lisbon Girls

In France during Summer, we stayed with a family who had rented an old house in a small French village surrounded by hills. These are some photos I took of my bedroom, with only a blue tint added. They remind me a lot of The Lisbon Girls' bedrooms in The Virgin Suicides, especially with all the small religious items and the lace and bare walls. It was quite creepy sleeping there on the first night because I had just finished reading the book (of The Virgin Suicides) and if you have seen or read it, you know it doesn't end very happily. But it was really pretty in the mornings when the light shone through the lace round the bed and the whole room was a really bright white, so here are my photos:
 




     

No comments:

Post a Comment