Thursday 27 June 2013

i see a mansard roof through the trees

A lot has been going on in the last few weekends, I got all my exam results back which Im relatively happy with, and saw some friends. I went Barclay biking with some friends for the first time in Hyde Park and we surprisingly didn't get lost when we tried to cycle all the way home from there, so now im a pro biker #Boris4lyfe
Also I went to a party and saw some of my old primary school friends and chilled with Rachel and Tom on the heath one night where we formed a gang (#sweg #thuglyfe) and talked about our weird nightmares and fears.
With all this free time seeing as I have no school work to do any more I've been doing more art for my project, and just doodles too.

I've been listening to a ton of Vampire Weekend too (hence the title) they've been one of my favourite bands since I was 11 and my dream is that they would just hurry up and come to London very soon so I can see them live 
They're music videos are perfect to so click on:
-Diane Young



 






1 comment:

  1. going biking is the best! I went with my friend once and we bought food and had a picnic in 5 different places :P

    ReplyDelete