Friday 18 October 2013

Margot Tenenbaum 4 lyfe


Ok here's a post about Margot Tenenbaum because she is the bomb dot com. Her distinct style and sultry personality is perfect and she is definitely in my top 10 Wes Anderson film characters #foshaw. She has a wooden finger, wears a fur coat and tennis dresses, secretly smokes and can turn on the TV with her toes. What more could you look for in a person.
If you haven't seen 'The Royal Tenenbaums', the film in which she appears, I highly recommend it -srsly guys it's my favourite Wes Anderson film, even better than Moonrise Kingdom or The Life Aquatic.
Margot is adopted and writes plays about her family, The Tenenbaums, and she is played by Gwenyth Paltrow. What more can I say PLEASE watch The Royal Tenenbaums. For your own good.



On another note, I just bought Morrissey's autobiography and I'm super excited to read it once I've finished Lolita.
I'm on half term finally so now I can actually scan in all my disposables of Swim Deep, Summer holidays and the camping and seaside trips I've been on.

1 comment:

  1. id never heard about it before but i love wes andersons other movies so im def going to check this out, it look awesome
    x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete