Sunday 7 April 2013

first post and minimalistic fashion

First Blog Post is exciting, hello everyone..
Outfit of the Day: Black and White
I am in love with the 'minimalistic all-in-black or white or both' look, (without it looking really boring) at the moment. I'm mainly talking about the beautiful outfits on fashion designer's catwalks like the ones for Valentino S/S12, but today I tried to mimic it using the humble clothes from my not-so-lovely wardrobe, seeing as I'm not incredibly rich and can't buy clothes because I'm broke *sighh*. So here goes:
What I'm Wearing: silver stud ear rings, gold chain from a car boot sale, vintage black bomber jacket, original BOY London vest, Topshop Leigh black jeans, black H&M platform gym shoes.
If I was Daphne Groeneveld some other effortlessly stylish, sophisticated person I'd bleach my hair white and hopefully replicate the feeling of these photos I found on tumblr *i wish*:








Sorry to everyone, I can't credit these photos because none of them had sources..
But it's basically the pale, minimalistic, modern look that I love at the moment..This is beginning to sound pretentious. Oh god.
Also, I feel this whole look goes well with the new Crystal Castles Album: (III) which is perfect, and although Alice Glass might be a lot more grungey and mad compared to this composed look, she is one of the loves of my life and this new album is perfect, so here it is:
Anyway I'll post again soon- I hope there's actually someone listening and I'm not just talking to myself.. Here's my tumblr which I post on daily.
 ☽ ♡  

No comments:

Post a Comment