Tuesday 30 April 2013

outfit post: english seaside

I'm excited for summer, so my outfit today was inspired by the English seaside, like Brighton pier and Eastbourne and Hastings, and the rock shops and fairgrounds there. Like those postcards of the sea and red and white stripy deck chairs that say 'Wish you were Here'.. Basically that whole vibe. 



Clothes: jacket is vintage, shirt from ebay, skirt from topshop, shoes from converse.
My inspiration came from these photos:





 my friend and I at the seaside

I made a seaside playlist too:
Let's Go Surfing - The Drums
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
The Sea - Swim Deep
Lovesick - Peace
Life's A Beach - Django Django
Lust For Life - Girls
Beach Slalom - Bos Angeles

If anyone has any requests for ideas for posts, comment below, thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, Georgiana! With an equally good playlist :)

    -Heather-
    ...surreal-realm.blogspot.co.uk...

    ReplyDelete